To jest tylko wersja do druku, aby zobaczyć pełną wersję tematu, kliknij TUTAJ
Mistrzowie.org Forum Oficjalne
forum zrzeszające użytkowników serwisu mistrzowie.org

Co polecamy? - Translator przyszłości - DeepL

Ascara - 2017-10-23, 23:19
Temat postu: Translator przyszłości - DeepL
Rozwalił mnie Google Translator na pasku zakładek Morisa...

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Nowa era translatorów - ja przetłumaczyłam na nim włoskie teksty piosenek i naprawdę sprawnie sobie radzi, są przełożone niemal poprawnie gramatycznie (a przynajmniej na tyle poprawnie, że bez problemu łapię, o co chodzi).

Tekst, który znajduje się tutaj, po przełożeniu w DeepL wygląda tak:

Cytat:
I was impressed by Google Translator on the Moris tab bar....

https://www.deepl.com/translator

The new era of translators - I translated Italian lyrics on it and it is really effective, they are translated almost correctly grammatically (at least correctly enough, that I can easily catch what it is about).

The text that is here, after being translated into DeepL, looks like this:

macbed - 2017-10-23, 23:21

czy ja wiem

Ascara - 2017-10-23, 23:22

No, a wpisz to samo z polskimi znakami może. :roll:
macbed - 2017-10-23, 23:23

Hide the whore of the police

jeszcze lepiej

Ascara - 2017-10-23, 23:23

:haha: :haha: :haha:

[ Dodano: 2017-10-23, 23:24 ]
Nie ogarnia wulgaryzmów widać.

icywind - 2017-10-23, 23:25

I believe that night-time brands are shit
kotmaalealamakota - 2017-10-23, 23:25

Kulturalny translator
icywind - 2017-10-23, 23:26

The viewer went to the doctor and the doctor was Ascara

The viewer :rofl:

[ Dodano: 2017-10-23, 23:27 ]
No. Nie ogarnia przekleństw
Coast, shouldn't hesitate and

Całkiem_Dobry_Chłop - 2017-10-23, 23:27

icywind - 2017-10-23, 23:28

I also have a google translator on the bar
Love178 - 2017-10-24, 08:09

3/10

JankielKindybalista85 - 2017-10-24, 10:04

"What the john-paul-the second-fuck is going on here?!
icywind - 2017-10-24, 10:25

The soup was eaten by Marysia in the basement made of rainbow cats
macbed - 2020-01-13, 23:40

zajebisty jest, jestem zaskoczony jak dobrze tłumaczy artykuły naukowe po angielsku
icywind - 2020-01-16, 19:18

What the fuck is this? What the fuck are you guys digging up a bunch of fuckers
macbed - 2020-01-27, 23:33

Good evening, something's broken and you couldn't hear me, I'll say it again. KW Stonogi's election result is some kind of defeat. I think it's a Polish fucking stupid society, those fucking gang of imbeciles who voted for those whores of karakans from the letter, it's some fucking misunderstanding. If it means so much to you, if it means so much to you, people like my social commitment, where I put my family, my private life, business, everything else, and it only meant fucking 70,000 or 80,000 fucking votes to you, then you should fucking be. That's how you should be fucked as soon as you can fucking write. The platform hasn't fucked you as fucked you as fucking write. Until your fucking puppets itch. In pain. He's gonna fuck you up the ass. He's gonna fuck you up just like the platform didn't fuck you up. That little fucking cockroach, that fucking Kaunas junk. He's gonna destroy you. Sumlian, Kans, bills, Republican TV will fucking take away your taste of life, you fucking idiots. National Polish idiots. I've got it in my fucking head because I can afford anything. I'll fucking live like this. Fuck off today, already bought the ticket. Polish. And I'm gonna make fucking Polish losers laugh that you're so stupid. The fucking idiots who chose this fucking spelling. Not for corvine, not for tongues, just for some fucking Jew fucking whore. The fucking cuckoos voted for the fucking cuckoos. It's the Polish whore, because of this Polish whore, because of you, nothing will fucking change in this country, because you're fucking worth a dick and you need to be fucked, fucked and earned because you're a bunch of national whores, losers. Do you understand that? And to you, dear ones, who voted for me, who supported me - thank you! Because they're a handful of Poles, a handful of Poles. Today it's 70,000 people, maybe 80. Turn that phone off or I'll turn it off for amen. Yes, yes. That's the only fucking thing in this fucking Poland. I'll tell you in the fucking mouth, you stupid cocksuckers are primitives. That your fucking credit cards are your majesty, your dignity. Corporate fucking job and debit card. You fucking Poles. Fuck you. It wasn't fucking worth it, it wasn't worth anything. Coby. Hey, hey. I don't want to fucking talk. It's a shame to shred your face, really. Damn you. Listen up, guys. Those stupid whores who voted to write, goddamn you. You're fucking worthy, you're anti-Poles. Good night.
icywind - 2020-01-28, 08:31

Interpretacje są różne

Lilith - 2020-01-28, 11:40

macbed napisał/a:
Not for corvine

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Moris299 - 2020-01-28, 18:44

wygląda na to, że jak nie ogarnia jakiegoś słowa to szuka mu najbliższego, zakładając, że ktoś popełnił literówkę :P

widzu - 2020-01-28, 19:06

forum of the masters